Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weight loss update and more

I did finish the first phase on SB diet and had some success and then later fell through, good news is i havent gained weight after that, did loose a couple of pounds with eating right, but that keeps fluctuating...so i'd say i neither gained or lost any weight after my SB diet thing.

The good thing is, even though the motivation to loose weight is gone, the intention is still there, so as a revival i joined weight watchers...what the heck, let me try this one too...i am hopeful this time, to get back to pre-preg weight and hopefully a little less than that. wondering why i am hopeful...coz i am spending over $300 for 20 week program...well at the end of 20 weeks i will definitely be lighter...if not be pounds definitely by dollars...hehehe

so apart from that, i realized i am getting bored very easily these days...seems like life is becoming a drag...wanting something new in life..its not like life is a cakewalk now, but in a laundry list of to-do things, i am getting lost and the real me needs something to do, just when i was feeling like this, i saw this in a online community

http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html

i thought,there you go, that was answer to my need to do something new. i could do many new things, 30 days each...wow,what a wonderful idea..to implement it,where else can i go than to go to my dear blog...that sits there hoping i would update at-least once in a while.

So, after a little thought, i have prepared a list of new things, i think i can do for 30 days
- update my blog everyday , well honestly sometimes i don't update my blog, for the lack of anything to write, i don't like writing about my private affairs...so when i start writing, i have to edit out my personal life details and realize, after all the censoring, there is nothing left to write. that's how my life is now, so involved in my family that there is nothing else my brain thinks about these days...so i am going to write something, even a few lines, everyday, about something that's not my life, something random, i don't know what...so we'll see how that goes
- And if i successfully finish the first one, I'll do the photo a day...i have seen some people(ladies you know who you are and thanks for being an inspiration.) do it, and some pics are really remarkable...so there is no shame in copying to do something nice..so I'll to do that next.

My dear readers...go ahead and make some suggestions of what i can do for 30 days and also a big thank you for being my readers, as few as you are, you are the reason i look forward to updating this otherwise very inactive blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment