Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 16 of 30

I am back to that point where, i am having to scratch my head wondering what to write. Last 4 days was easy, the material was in my head, just had to put them in words. Now, what do i write.

Also, i am a little upset today...you know Tuesday's are WW weight in days and this week, i was good, ate within my point limit, went to 30 minute ugi ball workshop and guess what i gained a pound..darn the whole weight loss process. The incapability to control the need for tongue, i ended up eating more than what my body needed. Isnt it amazing how our body works, it only uses as much as it needs and everything else is stored as fat...I wish my tongue would learn something from my stomach...huh

If i write something, it will all be about my struggle of weight loss.As my WW leader says,'you dint put on this weight in a day and hence wont loose it in a day'...so true right, you loose sight and next you know, you are overweight.

Ok, people of the kingdom of blogdom...enjoy this though proviking article,
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns/Harsh_Mander/article2931612.ece
The stigma of being manless is there for woman in every country, society , no matter how developed or developing or under developed the country is. In some societies, it is subtle , in some it is more pronounced. We have countries lead by woman, states led by woman, but yet the state of women still needs so much improvement.

I wonder, if there will be a day , where women are respected for what they are and there is no discrimination against single woman,especially one's who lost their husbands.Point to ponder..give it a thought, while i take your leave.

1 comment: