Monday, May 11, 2009

Lazy me...

I was supposed to blog about my travel experience to NYC last month. Well, there hasn't been a thing in my life I have continued to do for a long time. I get tired, bored and move on to something else. My DH is the only person who has kept my interest in him unchanged over almost 9 years now.

Decided to blog regularly, if not for my travel stories, just to vent my frustration, kill my boredom or just plain writing about myself. Talk about blogging and everyone is doing it these days. Wonder how we all want to talk about ourselves, our lives and how much it makes us feel important. Well I am no different, and so you will see as this blog grows (hopefully)

Now the next question, should i leave it as anonymous or should i tell people about my blog...hmm...question to ponder on. Well, for now, will leave it anonymous.

By the way, the trip to NYC I mentioned earlier was fun. This was my third time, one thing I saw for the first time was Rockefeller Center. Now I no longer see any fun climbing insanely tall buildings and looking down on the rest of the world. But this one was ok, to know it houses NBC, and all the shows I see on TV are shot here. We could have done the studio tour, but were late for it. Well, an experience nevertheless, though wont last in my memory for a long time.

Another interesting thing is, I have always been to NYC with family, first time around was with my elder brother, I was in Boston then . Second time was with my parents, when they were visiting US and the third time, this time was with my younger brother. Interesting isn't it?

Talk about traveling, trying to convince DH to go to the Tulip festival in Ottawa this weekend, lets see if we will be able to make it.IF we do , will post some pics here. btw, the DSLR, I am asking my DH to gift me isn't in sights anywhere.

Chalo folks, to all those who stumble upon this blog by accident, or you are regular visitor.Thanks for reading to my incoherent thoughts and hope you are entertained . Keep coming back, coz you never know what my over imaginative and over working mind will spit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment