Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 24 of 30

Well...i abuse my blog and am here when i need it and forget it conviniently when i dont. Today is one of those days.

I always thought i was in control of my life...i always did what i wanted and never let anyone impose anything on me.Me and my mother were always at logger heads because of this nature of mine. And I was shamelessly proud of my very independant and fierce nature.Well, the course of nature is ,that it shows everyone its place when the time is right.

So, it had to happen to me as well, call it nature/God, decided to show who the boss was and how my illusioned control over my life was just that..an illusion.When you read a lot of philosophical books, more or less, they all say, surrender to the nature and be happy in whatever condition and situation.And its that inability to surrender to the supreme decision maker that cause the pain and the grief.

I was told, the lesson is only given when the disciple is ready, looks like i am ready and the lesson is given.Now its upto me, to see if i will graciously accept the lesson and learn the moral, or will sulk and go the blaming route.I am putting a brave front and trying to surrender to the supreme , only time will tell if i am successful or not.

1 comment: