Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 27 of 30

Its been ages since i wrote to the blog and realized i have never completed my 30 day blogging task...goes it show the focus, determination i have..well don't the actions speak louder than the words.

I will someday finish the 30 posts...this is the 27th, only 3 more to go...but who can ever say, how long it will take 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months or even 3 years...

Since my prev posts..lot of things have happened...oh well..isn't that life, it would be so darn boring if things were to remain the same every single day of the life. 

The most important happening, is that i broke my foot..wondering how...no.no..i wasn't playing any sport nor was running or doing anything close to strenuous physical activity...the simple action of walking and my foot flipping to a side..cause my 5ht metatarsal to break...good news is it was not displaced. This happened about 4 weeks ago..I am on crutches and an air cast boot. I went to the doc yesterday, hoping he will say, all healed, you can now stop hopping and go back to walking on your two wonderful feet..no..that was not what happened..he looked with some intensity at my x-ray and said 'it is healing...but not much' .I couldn't believe it , how can it be, isn't it suppose to significantly heal within in 4 weeks...how much longer i asked, he said, lets see 3 more weeks and if things aren't moving as fast, i will refer to orthopedic surgeon and explore options for surgery...WHAT...walking and flipping...cannot cause all this,wait..walking and flipping cant, but bad luck..oh...with the recent turn of events, i can confidently say bad luck has become my best friend, just doesn't want to part with me.

So, with the recent forced resting, given my limited mobility, i have watched enough junk on youtube, and enough free movies in there, that our bandwidth limit is almost up..so D warned, not to watch any more crap..oh well, how else was i supposed to kill time.I cant go to buy a book, nor can i rent it from library...what, D can bring it for me..yes, he can, but i rather not answer his million questions..

Thanks to my hours and hours of being glued to youtube videos..i have seen product reviews for all makeup products and how to get a certain look. Learned all about detox and cleansing, was so motivated that wanted to get rid of toxins, heavy metals in my body right away, but realized, cant rush to the bathroom with my crutches..so have postponed it to a later date.

Another good thing, that happened is, i am not spending as much, cant go shopping..but will shop with vengence as soon as i can walk on both feet.But i did hop to shoppers drug mart and bought a tinted moisturizer from physicans formula and a mocha kohl pencil from almay.

Thanks to my browsing, i am now sticking as much as possible to dye free, paraben free makeup. And the fact that little A is showing interest in it , makes it very important that she doesnt get exposed to ahrsh chemicals so young.

So, i am planning on making my own homemade kohl and lip stick/lip gloss...will tell how that goes..

So, that was it...Life is keeping me occupied..if i have time to spend, i am spending browsing the internet...what would have happened to me, if there was no internet...maybe i would have read a good book, did some floor exercises and meditate   :)




2 comments: