Sunday, March 6, 2011

Facing the Fa(c)t

Well, its time i face it. In my head it doesnt feel that way, but the truth is undeniable and so visible it cant be missed. How much ever i avoid the mirors, being in the pics, it does happen and for a fleeting moment i realise the fact and then go into denial again. Wondering what is it that i am avoiding like plague? its my weight...huh...there you go i said it.And yes I am fat, there is just no running away from it.


I avoid my old clothes, bought a truck load of new 'big' clothes. The signs were clear and i choose to clearly avoid them. when i go to buy clothes, there are not many that 'fit' me. People look at me as if i couldnt wait to get pregnant again and some couldnt hold it and asked if i was carrying again..i shrugged saying i havent lost the baby fat yet.D calls me a 'sumo'. My dad says he is worried about my health. My mom offers me her clothes now.My FIL says i need to get back to 'normal'. well how much ever i ignore the word 'normal', it sure screams 'loose some weight'.


The funny thing is , when you are not fat and look at overweight people, you cant seem to understand how they let themselves be so fat and not do anything about it..well now i know, its a vicious cycle, you are fat because you eat too much, then you are depressed you are fat and eat more for comfort and get more fatter...ah well for my reasoning and justfying my weight.its time to take my life in control and get my body back to its healthy self.

The fight against my fat is on, now that i have come to accept the fact that i am fat, it is easier to plan for losing it. I am watching what i am eating, trying to fit working out in my schedule, cant wait for the weather to get better, so I and A can get out and get some fresh air and i get to do some walking too.


Ok future, here i come,wait for a slimmer and sexier me ;). And the reason i am blogging this is, i hope my well meaning friends will keep reminding me of my weight and hopefully to avoid any embarassment i will try more harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment